Immortelle oil is one of many doTERRA proprietary blends composed of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils. CPTG is the name given to oils that have gone through the CPTG protocol and are found pure and potent—signifying that they are high quality essential oils. Each batch of doTERRA oils has been submitted to the CPTG protocol. This protocol consists of a series of rigorous tests that assess the purity and quality of each oil. If the batch of oils passes the high standards of this protocol, they are then sold as single oils or in blends, like Immortelle, so that individuals everywhere can experience their powerful benefits.
The CPTG protocol is a unique process that helps doTERRA sell high-quality, effective products. Often times, essential oils that are available to purchase in various markets are impure and contain filler substances and harmful contaminants. These impurities weaken the effect of the essential oils and diminish their power to help individual and family needs. To avoid distribution of weak or impure oils, doTERRA uses the CPTG protocol to ensure that the oils they distribute are pure and effective—ready to help when they are needed.
Immortelle Uses and Benefits
- If you are looking for a natural way to lessen the presence of fine lines and wrinkles, then the Immortelle essential oil blend was created with you in mind. Immortelle Anti-Aging blend can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles when applied to the neck, face, and décolletage.
- Even though aging skin is a natural process and occurs with increased age, some factors of visually aging skin can be controlled. To help deter external aging factors, apply the Immortelle essential oil blend to the desired areas of your skin. The powerful components of Immortelle will help reduce the contributing factors to the appearance of aging skin and will help sustain smooth skin.
- Maintain a healthy, young look with the Immortelle essential oil blend. Immortelle Anti-Aging blend can be used frequently to help sustain smoother, more radiant and youthful-looking skin. Immortelle oil can also be combined with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help minimize skin sensitivity.
- When using Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend, apply a thin layer of Immortelle to the face, neck, and décolletage, and then repeat the application to targeted areas of concern. Once you have finished this step, apply the doTERRA moisturizer of your choice to the desired areas of your skin and leave your skin looking radiant and nourished.
- Not only can Immortelle oil help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but it can also help reduce the appearance of blemishes. When you start to feel or see a blemish on your face, apply Immortelle on and around that area.
- Immortelle oil is a proprietary blend of powerful, renewing, and rare essential oils that make it an essential beautifying agent. With a mix of Rose, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Myrrh, Frankincense, and Helichrysum essential oils, Immortelle contains powerful oils and powerful properties in every drop.
- Make the Immortelle essential oil blend a part of your skincare routine, and you will love the results! When you use the Immortelle essential oil blend both morning and night, it will help nourish your skin; reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes; and give your skin a healthy glow that will leave you looking and feeling more confident.
- One of the main contributing factors to premature wrinkles and fine lines is sun exposure. After a long day at the beach or in the park, make sure to take care of your sun-exposed skin by applying the Immortelle essential oil blend. The application of Immortelle will give your skin a soothing sensation that is perfect for the end of a long day in the sun.
- Apply the Immortelle essential oil blend under your arms after a sweaty workout. This blend has a woody and fresh aroma that will help mask post-workout smells. Immortelle can also help soothe the sensitive skin under your arms.
- If you are looking for an ideal oil to have in your cosmetics drawer, the Immortelle essential oil blend fits that category. With its diverse nourishing and skin preservation qualities, Immortelle oil proves an ideal oil to help beautify the skin.
- Frankincense Resin
- Hawaiian Sandalwood
- Lavender Flower
- Myrrh Gum Resin
- Helichrysum Flower
- Rose Flower
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.